Genetic Profiles (simple cheek swab)
- Carbchoice: Genetically determine your optimal diet. Learn more at www.DrSamShay.com/carbchoice
- Health & Wellbeing: 58 gene panel to identify lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, and diet requirements for long life and health expectancy. Learn more by listening to the interview with Dr. Paul Beaver, PhD, the Chief Science Officer of Fitgenes.
- Vitamin D Panel: 11 gene panel identifying vitamin D pathway
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA + PCR)
- Top-to-bottom assessment of gut health assessment, including digestion, inflammation, H. Pylori, & over 100 parasites, fungus, and bacteria.
- Add’l PCR (genetic) testing for specific difficult-to-detect parasites and bacteria.
- ALCAT food intolerance testing
- 250 item panel: 200 foods + 50 herbs
- 320 item panel: 200 foods + 50 herbs + 20 moulds + 30 food additives/colourings + 20 antibiotics & anti-inflammatories.
- Intestinal permeability (“Leaky Gut”) test
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
Nutrition testing (for fatigue, weight loss, foggy brain, chronic pain, and mood)
- Organic Acids Testing: The “OAT” test checks 46 different components of the ‘mitochondria’ or powerhouse of the cell.
- Amino Acid testing: Usually done in conjunction with the “OAT” test for fatigue patients.
- Iodine Loading test: Checks for iodine levels
- Kryptopyrrole (Mauve factor) test: marker for B6 and Zinc errors in metabolism, usually associated with mood issues.
- Liver Detoxification Profile: checks the main detoxification pathways of the liver.
- Hair analysis for heavy metals: Checks for 18 heavy metals and 17 minerals
- Comprehensive Thyroid Profile: Checks TSH, fT4, fT3, rT3, and 3 antibodies to the Thyroid to check for Hashimotos.
- DUTCH & DUTCHPlus testing: for Adrenal hormones and sex hormones. The most comprehensive form of adrenal/sex hormone testing in NZ.
- Salivary Cortisol Adrenal testing
Solving your Health & Wellness Mystery
Functional Medicine Practitioner, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, Fitgenes Practitioner, Helpline Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie
Is functional testing right for you? Schedule a free 15-min, no-obligation call.
Contact Dr. Shay at 022-612-5108 or 04-889-3433
or schedule a call at bit.ly/15minchatwithsam