From Dr. Shay’s archives from his Wellington Access Radio Show:
- Dr. Paul Beaver, PhD on Fitgenes and Personalised medicine through genetics: //drsamshay.com/1-dr-paul-beaver/
NZ-Specific Podcasts and lectures:
- “The 10 Pillars of Health” on the Pushing The Limits podcast with Lisa Tamati.
- On addiction, The Work of Byron Katieon“Uncomfortable is OK” Podcast episode #94 ” (“UIOK”) podcast hosted by Chris Desmond, Wellington, NZ. Recorded Jan 30th, released Feb 12, 2018
- “Drop Weight and Increase Energy With Functional Medicine” GoGreen Natural Health Expo, November 11, 2017, Wellington, NZ
- “How to genetically determine your optimal diet” – audio of lecture and video of me, no slides. GoGreen Natural Health Expo, November 10, 2017, Wellington, NZ
- “TAME the BEAST of Addiction – with Dr. Sam Shay and Louise Thompson” Personal interview by Louise Thompson, November 05, 2016
To listen to more podcasts by Dr. Sam Shay, go into ‘iTunes’ under ‘podcast’ and put in the search term “Dr. Sam Shay” (you’ll need the ‘Dr’ to get the right results). There you’ll find multiple podcasts.
Additionally, go to www.DrSamShay.com/about and scroll down to a list of podcasts.
Also, you may go to www.YouTube.com/tenpointwellness to see Dr. Shay’s YouTube channel with over 50 educational videos.
If you want Dr. Shay on your podcast or other media platform, you may schedule a phone call here.